Cowan InternationalGLOBAL RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS SINCE 1954
Location : South Africa/Johannesburg
Job Type : Permanent
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Job Code: 6520
SuccessFactor, SAP, Functional, Support, Mining
Cowan South Africa is recruiting a Succes Factor Specialist for this international gold mining company. We are looking for a functional support person with SAP HC in a payroll environment, SuccessFactors AND Employee Central experience.
The incumbent will be responsible to maintain, co-ordinate and optimise the usage of all modules in SuccessFactors Learning Module, PM / GM, Employee Central and SAP Authorisations. The rendering of SuccessFactors and SAP Authorisations support is a pivotal aspect of this role and consists of resolving of system incidents and bugs – fixes, change requests / system enhancements, compiling business system requirements, System Quality Assurance testing, first line support to End Users, participate in system related projects, end user access / authorisation role requests.
• Receive, investigate and resolve all Incidents and Bugs-Fixes according to Service Level Agreements
• Receive, investigate and resolve all change requests, enhancement packs, functional updates and standard requests according to Service Level Agreements, Global Information Management process and best practice
• Receive and compete Business Requirements specifications for Enhancements, develop and complete testing and facilitate User Acceptance Testing.
• Conduct projects effectively and efficiently through compiling business requirements specifications, development testing, end user testing and training and implementation according to Service Level Agreements, Global Information Management process and best practice
• Perform ad-hoc bulk data uploads effectively and efficiently according to business needs, Service Level Agreements, Global Information Management process and best practice
• Conduct the process of end user access and authorisation role design changes to business needs, Service Level Agreements, Global Information Management process and best practice
• This role is responsible to maintain, co-ordinate and optimize the usage of all the applicable software systems, including SuccessFactors and SAP end – users.
• Identify and assist in resolving reporting and system issues / problems
• Understands departmental data process and data management needs and acts as a contact person with IM.
• Process Mapping
• Currently (or was recently) employed in a similar position
• A South African citizen (non-negotiable)
• Bachelor’s degree in Information systems, Computer Science or related
• SAP certification
• 5-7 years’ experience working with ERP systems with specialisation in SAP and SuccessFactors
• Advanced SuccessFactors knowledge coupled with working experience in LMS, PM/GM, Compensation Management & Employee Central
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of agile project management
• Understands GSS process and data management needs
• Excellent understanding of ERP systems
All applications are confidential
222 Main Road
Hudson QC J0P 1H0
Get In Touch