Cowan InternationalGLOBAL RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS SINCE 1954
Head of Department - Processing Plants
Location : International
Job Type : Permanent
Mineral Processing Manager
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: 6673
Copper, Gold, Mine, Mining, Process Manager, Processing Manager
An international Gold Mining Company is recruiting a Mineral Processing Manager.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
• Manage Gold and Copper plants, Process Engineering and Laboratory teams to ensure optimal production of gold and copper products.
• Ensure the site processing plants are operated in a manner which minimizes unplanned events and maintains/enhances our reputation with all stakeholders through:
• Monitor and review the department planning and budgeting process that supports the operation needs
• Develop, implement and maintain processing improvement strategies, initiatives and solutions across the processing plant by identifying hotspots and opportunities.
• Build professional capabilities within Processing department with a particular emphasis on identifying, retaining and developing high potential local employees.
• Actively engage with respective Operations, Technical and Leadership Teams to leverage systems and processes to enhance performance at the mine and provide site context in system design.
• Currently or have recently been employed in a similar role – at the same senior level
• Gold and Copper processing guru
• Degree/diploma in Chemical or Mineral Processing engineering or equivalent
• Excellent experience in minerals processing with significant time spent on gold /copper plants and strong in CIL, pressure oxidation, oxygen plant, flotation
• 6+ years in a similar level role with direct accountability for multi-processing facilities
• Extensive knowledge of Processing unit operations and metallurgical activities
• Exposure to formal continuous improvement methodologies as well as Post graduate qualifications in Business Administration will be highly regarded
• Strong business acumen with highly developed communication and presentation skills.
222 Main Road
Hudson QC J0P 1H0
Get In Touch