Financial Manager: Group Reporting
Location : Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa
Job Type : Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
Heavy Earthmoving Equipment (HME) / Mining & Construction / OEM
Job Code: 6371
Cowan South Africa is recruiting a Financial Manager: Group Reporting, for this international Original Equipment Manufacturer of Heavy Earthmoving and Construction Equipment.
• Management of the various Group services functions
• Review and analysis of the monthly results of each group operation and the group consolidated results
• Preparation of monthly group financial pack to Board of Directors
• Review of monthly group reporting pack to Credit Committee.
• Administration and management of the debtors database system.
• Submission of monthly group results to alliance partner and responding to any queries on the results from alliance partner.
• Issuing of group accounting reporting packs and group year-end instructions.
• Drafting of the group integrated annual report in accordance with IFRS, the JSE Listing requirements and the Companies Act.
• Drafting of SENS and newspaper results announcements at half year and at year end.
• Analysis and review of new IFRS’s issued by the IASB and determine impact on the group reporting and accounting. Remain up to date with IFRS.
• Implementation of new IFRS’s across the group and assist subsidiaries with compliance.
• Design and issue templates for budgeting and forecasting group results.
• Review and analysis of the consolidated group budget and group forecasts.
• Preparation of group budget and forecast packs for Board of Directors.
• Liaison with external/internal auditors and other professional service providers, as required.
• Other ad-hoc accounting functions as and when required.
-CA (SA) with experience in public reporting (integrated annual reports, SENS announcements) for JSE listed entity
-Experience in group consolidations and exposure to multiple currency reporting
-Excellent numerical competency
-Strong analytical skills.
-Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and accounting standards (IFRS)
-A team player
All applications are confidential